Until Event Start
Welcome to SASEM 2021
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The SASEM 21 Virtual Assembly will take place over 2 days, with a wide range of talks by experts and significant contribution by EM Residents / Fellows. SASEM 21 will meet the needs of a diverse audience of EM providers with updates about relevant topics related to the clinical, administrative, academic, and personal aspects of emergency medicine careers. Up-to-date recommendations of best clinical practices, and scientific evidence behind them, will be delivered. The COVID-19 pandemic and its effects on the specialty will be prominently featured. The interactive virtual delivery of the conference will provide opportunities for communication and networking among attendees from a variety of local, regional, and international institutions.
15:00-22:00 Saudi Time (GMT+3) / 08:00-15:00 US EST
Covide-19 Track 1
23 February 2021
Pediatric Emergency Medicine
23 February 2021
24 February 2021
24 February 2021
SASEM 2021 IS ONE OF ITS OWN KIND OF VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ON EMERGENCY MEDICINE
We strived hard to make it successful and make it pleasing for attendees as much as possible. Following are HIGHLIGHT FEATURES for this unique conference.
Virtual Event Benefits
Yes, online events may never fully replace the physical event
experience but with strategic planning, they can help you meet many
of the same event goals; be it dissemination of industry information,
raising awareness, recruitment, celebrating excellence through awardgiving,
or even networking and building long-lasting connections.
- Create your own private social network
- Post photos, messages and comments
- Show sponsored posts and adverts
- Make announcements to all users
Q&A & Live Polling
- Allow participants to ask questions live
- All participants can ask and view questions anywhere in the world
- Questions are shown beneath your live streaming sessions
- Send live polls to participants instantly
- All participants can respond to polls anywhere in the world
- Connect with all participants
- Participants provided with a virtual meeting automatically
- In-App live video calling
- Auto notification when the virtual meeting begins
- Make notes and download post meeting
Networking and matchmaking
- Instant Messaging available between participants
- Network and set up virtual face to face meetings with other users
- Critical Care
- Disaster Medicine
- EM Education / Simulation
- EM Nursing
- EM Research
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Radiology
- Wellbeing in Emergency Medicine
- Pediatric EM
Dr. Mohammed Alhelail
Dr. Tareq A. Althubaiti
Dr. Abdulaziz A. AlRabiah
Dr. Jameel Abualenain
Dr. Abdulrahman Yasin Sabbagh
(Chairman of the Scientific Committee)
Dr. Abdullah Alotabi
Dr. Badr Aldawood
Dr. Emad Khojah
Mr. Kharsan Almokhles
Dr. Amani Azizalrahman
Dr. Mohammed Zaher
Dr. Nisreen Maghraby
Dr. Ammar Ismail
Key Reason To Attend / Objectives
- Enhance your knowledge of the effects of COVID-19 and its vaccine on emergency medicine practice.
- Interact with a selected panel of national and international experts in the field of emergency medicine.
- Evaluate the latest medical advances and technologies in emergency medicine.
- Network and share innovative ideas and practices designed to improve emergency care.
- Earn CME Accreditation Points.
Who Should Attend?
- Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians
- Emergency Medicine Trainees of All Levels
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Trainees of All Levels
- Emergency Medicine Nurses
- Emergency Medical Services Providers
- Respiratory Therapists